Garcinia accelerates effects of all diets, of course it is recommended that , in addition to using the product , have a healthy diet and do physical activity.
In preparation of daily meals should include fresh and unprocessed foods. Avoid overly processed foods, especially carbohydrates with a high glycemic index, and simple sugar, which is hidden in fruit yoghurt, flavored drinks in ice cream, chocolate and other sweet vices.
In addition to a proper diet, sufficient physical activity is important. Move to fresh air fill your lungs and enjoy plenty of warm sunshine. Physical activity can mean a walk in the city, jogging in the evening or morning yoga. It is important to do more exercise today than yesterday. After sport do not forget to drink enough water.
- 100 % natural;
- Inhibit fat reserves;
- It inhibits food cravings;
- Increased secretion of serotonin;
- Adjust body weight
- Contribute to eliminate weight
- Contribute to optimal blood sugar metabolism;
- The product does not contain gluten and lactose GSO. Cellulose capsules are not of animal origin.
Garcinia Cambogia 60% hydroxycitric acid (HCA):
- Helps suppress appetite in obese individuals. HCA stimulates receptors in the liver glycogen, so they will pass faster to the brain signal “full belly”. In addition, this acid slows the absorption of glucose after meals, adjusts the balance between absorption and burning carbohydrates and inhibits the enzyme ATP (responsible for reducing carbohydrate storage form of fat).
- It helps digestion and proper assimilation of food consumed (in particular by activating lipolysis enzymes), reduces acidity in the digestive system and enhances the protection of the stomach lining, protecting us against stomach ulcers.
- Research has highlighted the other benefits of HCA such as stimulate heart activity reduces body temperature and burning sensation in the body, helping to cure urinary disease and contribute to wound healing.Accelerates metabolism, increases body and increases the yield and activity thermogenesis (heat production by accelerating the burning of fat and sugar);